Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to The Design Morgue. If you're familiar with newspaper terms, you probably already know that the morgue is a reference file containing clippings and photos. My goal here is to use The Design Morgue as an inspiration tool.
I am a designer and a collector/archivist. As a kid I collected baseball cards (still have 'em) and comic books (sold most of them to buy cards). As an adult, I still collect baseball cards, comic books and pretty much anything else that looks cool and inspires me. The main areas of my collecting center around sports, graphic design and fashion. On The Design Morgue I'll share parts of my collection as well as other things I find while digging around flea markets, conventions/shows and around the web.
Thanks for checking out the site. Please bookmark it because I will try to update it as frequently as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from The Fleer Sticker Project. I'm looking forward to reading your posts about your collection. Thanks for the link to my blog, and I wanted to let you know I've returned the favor!

    ReplyDelete